Thursday, July 28, 2005

Day Two: This End U...

I just had the unfortunate mishap of typing up my summary of today's renovation activities, and they didn't save. Stupid computers. Where's that crowbar?

Anyway, "This End U..." was today's find.

Okay, to retell the story, today was spent clearing out all the stuff I tore off the walls yesterday, and then attacking the east wall. In the photo below, you'll see the doorway I opened between the kitchen and the pantry (which leads outside, which makes taking debris out much easier).


You'll also see the east wall stripped down to the studs, ready for all sorts of electrical (outlets, garbage disposal electrical, light switches, etc.), and plumbing for the ice maker and sink. And I forgot to mention previously that you can click on a photo to see a larger version (if you like that kind of thing).


Thursday night's project is demo-ing the south wall (the white one w/ the door in the photo above) and a third of the ceiling. I haven't decided which third yet.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home