Sunday, August 07, 2005

Day Thirteen.0: Done and done.

First, thank you to Shannon, Anthony and the whole family for dropping off dinner for me tonight. It was delicious (a 3 sausage platter from Gustav's).

Second, it's late, and I need to be up at 4am to get to the airport. "OH NO!" you're probably thinking, "how will I know what's going on with the 2562 Renovation?" Don't worry. I'm taking the pictures tonight, and I'll bring them with me. I'll write the blog up on the plane, and post it tomorrow night from the east coast.

But I'll give you at least one photo. Here's looking in to the kitchen from the dining room. The refrigerator is in the right place, but these aren't the cabinets we're using, and there's no sink... but this gives you a rough idea.


Okay, off to bed. You'll get the full scoop tomorrow or Tuesday about the last day before heading east to meet back up with the girls. Can't wait to see them (and be away from renovations for a few days).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home