Monday, August 08, 2005

Day Thirteen.1: At the airport.

Turns out I'll have plenty of time to update the home renovation blog. My initial flight, which was supposed to leave at 6:30am, was delayed by an hour and a half. Which meant I'd miss my connecting flight.

So I was rebooked on a different flight. When I got to that gate, that flight was delayed by four and a half hours.

So I was rebooked on a third flight. So I had to go back to the ticket counter (outside security) to get my new boarding passes. Then re-entering through security, I was "randomly selected" for additional security screening.

So... it's been an awesome start to the day (at 4am, after getting to bed after midnight after all the cleaning and whatnot). And we'll see if my bag ever finds me and our destination.

More on the house later...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home